The previous two generations of HOVR Mega running shoes have major breakthrough. The first pair of HOVR Mega was released by the thickest HOVR running shoes in 2019. The height of sole is 32mm, and it uses big area of HOVR material. This time HOVR Mega series running shoes still keeps the characteristic of thick sole. It uses UA Clone material technology and Auxetic material to improve the fitness and stength of vamp. The official said that it’s ‘1:1 Fit For Every Runner’.
The deformation model of Auxetic material is different with traditional material. If pulling it from both ends, because of its structure, the Auxetic material will expand in the vertical direction when it’s stretched by force.
The characteristics of Under Armour HOVR Mega 2 Clone:
- It’s the first model to use UA Clone technology material running shoes
- The full-length HOVR insole technology offers great cushioning feedback.
- The UA Clone material offers dynamic fitness.
- The both sides of shoe heel has TPU supporting plate to fix the ankle.
- The drop height is 8mm. The height of forefoot sole is 24mm, and the height of shoe heel is 32mm.
- The unit weight of men size US9 is about 330g. The unit weight of women size US8 is about 295g.
- It can work via UA MapMyRun APPto get the exercising data.