The HOKA ONE ONE running shoes are famous by its excellent cushion performance. HOKA ONE ONE has several series running shoes. And each series has different models. If you are unfamiliar with the running shoes, it would be hard to find the differences.
Today, we want to share a simple performance reviews of the new released HOKA ONE ONE RINCON 3 with you.
- Forefoot sole 24mm, rear sole 29mm, the drop height is 5mm. It keeps the same drop height as last generation.
- The insole still uses CMEVA foam and rolling balancing technology.
- The unit weight of US9 is about 205g, it’s lighter about 10g than last generation.
- The reducing weight is mainly due to the optimization of CMEVA foam, and it uses lighter vamp material.
- The first released colorway Rincon is attractive.
- Although it’s lighter than last generation, but the workmanship of Rincon 3 is good. It uses bigger area of wear-resisting rubber on the outsole than last generation.The increased wear-resisting rubber is mainly on the position of forefoot sole. It only adds a small piece of wearing-resisting rubber on rear sole.
- Rincon 3 is more suitable for daily aerobic jogging.
- The location of Rincon 3 is a pair of lightweight training shoes. Omparing with Clifton series and Rincon series running shoes, its main advantages is lightweight and comfortable feeling. It’s suitable for intermediate and high level runners.
- After running about 80km, the exposed rear insole has abrasion, but the overall durability is improved than last generation.